“A New Favorite!”
Review of Piatti Sacrameto

Piatti Sacrameto
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Sacrameto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 2,252 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Pavilions Plaza
Description: Whether it's celebrating a milestone or a casual dinner with friends, the food, service and atmosphere is always just right at Piatti Sacramento. Our Executive Chef Lance Carlini prepares classic Piatti favorites as well as market driven menu items that change daily. Our menu features rustic , Italian specialties featuring only the best produce from our partner growers.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I had dinner for the first time at Piatti's and it will now be one of our favorites. We were seated outdoors as requested and the wait staff (Anthony) was very knowledgeable, personable, and tended to our every need. A manager's compliments serving of real anchovies for our Career salads was provided. Our entrees (one of which was gluten-free) were very tasty. There was a live musician (Thursday - Saturday) and the lighted water feature wall added to the outdoor setting.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I haven't been to the Arden arcade area in many years and didn't realize all the great restaurants what were over here. My wife and I met up with a friend for her birthday on a lazy Sunday afternoon to enjoy some drinks and small plates. At first impression I assumed it was going to be a poor visit the server seemed extremely checked out and ready to go home, of course that was exactly the case and our new server was extraordinary. He even apologized for the first impression and made it a point to ensure everything we needed was delivered. We started with the happy hour meatballs and wood fired gnocchi. My wife and I did not sample the meatballs but the gnocchi was delicious!! For dinner we both ordered the farmers lettuce salad with sautéed prawns and strawberries. Great salad probably one of my favorite salads that I have had in recent memory. Overall we are excited about finding a new place to come to outside of downtown and our Folsom spots.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Yes, the service was great. Our server was helpful, knowledgeable, efficient, patient and fun. Lunch was also very good. I had the calamari. It was crisp, hot and the asparagus was an added treat. My friends had the ravioli. The pasta was tender and the sauce was delicious. The house chardonnay was very nice and went well with our lunches. There is a lovely patio for nice weather dining.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is good the service is very good also. The menu has variety Shrimp Fettuccine is my favorite the wine selection is great and of course the ambiance is great. Great place to go with friends and family. Let’s not forget the Pizza. I recommend this place but be warned some of the plates are either full size or half and the half is very small portion, but the price is not low so I recommend to go with full size.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Piatti this past week for the first time in a long, long time. Met her son and the new lady in his life for dinner and getting to know each other. After meeting up in the bar area we were showed to our table on a slow evening which was perfect. I have a hearing problem which is a challenge in loud and noisy restaurants. The atmosphere and ambience were just right for our time together. After ordering drinks and pondering over the menu we made our choices. My wife had the Marguerita pizza and I the fettuccini with shrimp. Her son had the pork chop and Chelsea had the same as me. The pasta was fresh with a generous serving of onions and capers. The shrimp were generous and tender and the sauce was smooth and silk like. My wife's pizza was reminiscent of our time in Rome two years ago. The pork chop was huge with bone in and tender to cut with the knife.

Needless to say, our evening was wonderful as we got to spend time with two wonderful people and talked about so many different things. All in a normal conversation tone of voice. Came away with a new friend and memories to share and remember for a long time. Will come back sooner than a long, long time from now.