“Great Service!”
Review of Piatti Sacrameto

Piatti Sacrameto
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Sacrameto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 2,253 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Pavilions Plaza
Description: Whether it's celebrating a milestone or a casual dinner with friends, the food, service and atmosphere is always just right at Piatti Sacramento. Our Executive Chef Lance Carlini prepares classic Piatti favorites as well as market driven menu items that change daily. Our menu features rustic , Italian specialties featuring only the best produce from our partner growers.
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Yes, the service was great. Our server was helpful, knowledgeable, efficient, patient and fun. Lunch was also very good. I had the calamari. It was crisp, hot and the asparagus was an added treat. My friends had the ravioli. The pasta was tender and the sauce was delicious. The house chardonnay was very nice and went well with our lunches. There is a lovely patio for nice weather dining.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is good the service is very good also. The menu has variety Shrimp Fettuccine is my favorite the wine selection is great and of course the ambiance is great. Great place to go with friends and family. Let’s not forget the Pizza. I recommend this place but be warned some of the plates are either full size or half and the half is very small portion, but the price is not low so I recommend to go with full size.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Piatti this past week for the first time in a long, long time. Met her son and the new lady in his life for dinner and getting to know each other. After meeting up in the bar area we were showed to our table on a slow evening which was perfect. I have a hearing problem which is a challenge in loud and noisy restaurants. The atmosphere and ambience were just right for our time together. After ordering drinks and pondering over the menu we made our choices. My wife had the Marguerita pizza and I the fettuccini with shrimp. Her son had the pork chop and Chelsea had the same as me. The pasta was fresh with a generous serving of onions and capers. The shrimp were generous and tender and the sauce was smooth and silk like. My wife's pizza was reminiscent of our time in Rome two years ago. The pork chop was huge with bone in and tender to cut with the knife.

Needless to say, our evening was wonderful as we got to spend time with two wonderful people and talked about so many different things. All in a normal conversation tone of voice. Came away with a new friend and memories to share and remember for a long time. Will come back sooner than a long, long time from now.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Piatti is an Italian restaurant unpromisingly situated in a shopping center-- but it's an elegant shopping center, no big boxes in sight. The decor hasn't changed much in decades. Think formica table tops, a sports bar, usually crowded with the usual barflies watching the game, and it doesn't much matter what season it is, they're always there. In short, this is a homey place with a loyal clientele, us among them. There's a good reason: the food is quite good, much of it cooked in full view of the dining room, in a brick oven. The usual vinegar and oil are presented with a flourish and the accompanying bread is excellent, just out of that brick oven. The pasta is always excellent, and I almost always order the chicken under a brick (also from that brick oven). Service is good, but has tended to a little on the seedy side in recent times. Nevertheless, we keep going back here for the food and the fun.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were so pleased to see that this popular restaurant is still dependably elegant, interesting, and relaxing.

The menu is diverse – – enough good meat for the non-– pasta eatter – – and the creative dishes presented in a very attractive manner. Our service was impeccable, and the entire experience was warm, polished and extremely satisfying.

Please note: they have a lovely back room that accommodates large group events.

I would recommend this lovely restaurant for any important occasion.