“Traditional, Amazing Sushi”

Hana Tsubaki
Ranked #548 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Outstanding sushi. Take the chef's recommendations and you won't go wrong. In my opinion, the best sushi in the Sacramento area.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

We hadn't eaten here in awhile,we thought we'd eat there on our Saturday night out. My husband loves sushimi, butwas shocked that his order was 5 pieces for $15.95. We go to Akebono and Nishiki all the time and for the same price he gets almost double the amount of sushimi. I had he #2 box, which was over cooked and very disappointing. Our waiter never came back after he delivered our food and we had to wait forever for our check.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Had sukiyaki for dinner, was disappointed at the variety of ingredients in the soup. No kamboko, no egg, very little noodles, only two pieces of carrots, mostly onion and Napa cabbage. However, the broth was flavorful. Tea was $2.50. The box dinner is a better way to go. Had adequate parking and service was good. Would go back and order the box dinner.

Reviewed 18 December 2014

not many fish and not the freshest sushi. Neighborhood place with lots of kids at the table. Concentrates more on rolls than fish but have the basics minus Uni. Hot food selection good and service was prompt.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I make an extra effort to make time to eat here whenever I drive through Sacramento. The food is excellent; I especially enjoy the teriyaki chicken. The portions are generous, and the prices are reasonable. Service is prompt and efficient.