“Awesome breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mid Town Sacramento
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This place had the most tasty breakfast I have had in a long time! I had the grilled cheese eggs Benedict and it was to die for.. not a huge breakfast eater either. It was made perfect. My friend had the chicken and waffles, the chicken was made just right. Mimosas were good, first time drinking a mimosa from glass jar lol. We avoided a long line because I read reviews to get there early. We quickly were seated at the bar. When we left there was a long line of 15-20 people.. if you have the time and patience to wait in line if you don’t get here early then the food is worth the wait.. Nice staff and attentive. And even though there was a crowd we never felt rushed to hurry up and eat so they could seat someone else. They are building a second location as well.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Was traveling through Sacramento on way to Lake Tahoe and came across this gem of a resturant. All 3 of us got something different and all were delicious. Service was great and the resturant has a great vibe.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Finally made it to this wonderful restaurant last weekend. It was hands down the most delicious breakfast I’ve had in Sacramento. A+++ for food, ambiance, and customer service. We ordered the mouthwatering Grilled Cheese Benedict and the most delicious Chicken and Waffle. I can’t wait to go back and try the Breakfast Burger, Biscuit Sandwich, and Strawberry & Rhubarb Flapjacks.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Visiting from Seattle and found Yelp Reviews. People were standing in line to get in and the parking lot was full at 9:15AM on a Saturday. They took our name and we were seated in about 25 minutes. Process for tracking the names was very efficient. Mat arrived right away with water and took orders for coffee. We ordered Biscuits & Gravy and Breakfast Burrito. We should have just ordered the burrito because it was enough for 2. the biscuits and gravy were very good, served with two fried eggs on top. Mat checked back frequently and got our check quickly when we were ready to leave. Excellent food, good service, innovative menu. Worth going out of your way to find it.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to come here from a local friend and I must say she didnt disappoint. The place doesn't look that appealing from the outside but the place is a nice cozy warm service establishment you like to have. I had the French toast and bacon that is incredible. We also ordered the chicken and waffles and the egg benedict. All were major hits!!