All reviews bed was comfortable great customer service waffles enjoyed my stay rooms are clean the breakfast area freeway smf
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Room was great, Asked for towels housekeepers didn’t have any but the supervisor made sure I was taken care of instantly! Bed was comfy and great channels on TV WiFi was a little slow but I’m assuming when it’s busy that’s what happens. Will be back forsure!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a night before flying out of Sacramento. I wanted to leave 5 minutes after check-in. The bathroom was filthy, there wasn't any toilet paper or a toilet paper holder (had to go to the front desk for TP), there was a huge blob of sticky residue on the top of the night stand and the room smelled musty. Pay the extra money and stay somewhere else!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Room was fine. Shuttle not working at arrival. Said it would be fixed overnight. Still was not fixed when we left. Had I known that I would need two Uber’s, I would have picked a better hotel that had a shuttle.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Very practically positioned next to I 80 freeway when driving to San Francisco or to I 5. Spacious rooms and new hard floors easy to keep clean. However the rooms and furniture are quite dirty and I'm not sure they change bed spreads after each traveler, especially if the room is rented for one night only. The faucets are old and difficult to maneuver, so are the towels. I saw some old spots on the bath towel, but they were washed and carefully placed in their places. The TV is OK, with lots of channels, including movie channels. The continental breakfast is very sparse, but there is OK coffee. I would not expect more. The front desk is efficient and curious, and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The frontdesk staff, Justin, Mel, Sheana, Myeisha, Dhruv's cousin,Jenka & Dhruv,have all been very friendly & courteous, whenever I was in the office or called the office! Thank you all so much!

Date of stay: July 2018