“A delightful surprise!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I travel extensively and always struggle to find healthy flavorful choices. Chicken gyro wrap, Greek salad and humus with pita triangles. The wrap bread is not overly thick, and the flavors were absolutely satisfying. Everything was prepared fresh as I waited. Although the food would compete with major chain restaurants, the pricing was amazingly competitive with basic sandwich shops. A wonderful oasis that is now among my inventory of "go to" favorites.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I have been going there for eight or more years. Saw a change in service and food with new ownership a few years ago. Current staff unwilling to make the food and place it in a bowl instead of a wrap. I have tried four times now and the girl at the front tries to up-sale me to a platter but that's not what I want. How hard could this request be!!! I'm not asking for it to look pretty. I'm not asking for more of anything and I have offered to pay for a bowl! No! Can't do that! So I said fine and left. My last attempt.

Reviewed 14 October 2009

Sometimes the best restaurants are the little one you find that many people call "hole in the wall" places. I would consider "Gourmet Wraps" one of those places. This is not a full service fancy restaurant but, instead a simple "fast food" type place with great food and value. Gourmet Wraps offers not only Mediterranean wraps, but also philly sandwiches, plate dishes, salads and subs. Most wraps are priced around $6-$7 and are more than enough to fill a hungry eater. The philly sandwiches are around $9 and just as gigantic. I especially enjoy the falafel wrap which is made with falafel (garbanzo bean mixture fried up), lettuce, tahini sauce, pickles and seasoning. It has a almost meaty flavor yet this is all vegetarian. The plate dishes are also very good for a nice dinner. I've had the chicken plate which comes with pita bread, greek salad, hummus, rice and grilled chicken with vegetables. Light seasoning and good flavor makes this another of my favorite dishes! If you are ever in the area, I say give it a try.

Reviewed 27 July 2009

Delicious Mediterranean wraps and kabobs

Reviewed 19 June 2009

Fresh and tasty! You will not be dissappointed in these delicious wraps! Something for everyone. These are the BEST WRAPS I HAVE EVER HAD! I am a burger guy but I prefer Gourmet Wraps! Try the Schwarma! The Humus is the best in town too! These guys love their business and it shows! Very affordable and perfect portions!

1  Thank Hansen5