“To go options with to go parking!”
Review of Taro's By Mikuni

Taro's By Mikuni
Ranked #61 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Taro's By Mikuni you will enjoy a dining experience that promises to delight you with a completely unique menu of culinary possibilities. Chef Taro Arai takes you on a senses-stimulating excursion into a world of extraordinary flavors, compelling textures, and visual enchantment. Extending far beyond the realm of Japanese cuisine, his creations are designed to please every palate—from the conservative to the adventurous. So suspend your expectations. Prepare to dazzle your taste buds.
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Im a fan of their sushi in general and grabbed some to do on a solo trip. They have convenient to go parking up front which is a great help for a quick trip. I will say the freaky edamame is somehow not as amazing when taken to go.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Whether a business meeting, foodie, romantic dinner or going out with the family - would highly recommend if you like fish and/or sushi. Many choices and everything was exceptional

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I went there during happy hour by accident :-)

The happy hour menu is great, lots of options. What I love the most is their sake selections, especially the one with Fuji flavor :0) However, that one is not on the happy hour menu :-(

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We ate dinner here,not knowing about happy hour menu. Great prices on regular menu appetizers. Food on main menu has so many items,hard to make up your mind. Sushi was excellent. We had the $45 menu for two. After a very bad martini my mind eludes me of what we had for dinner. The waitress was not so good,she forgot about us. Maybe we will go back again??

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had the gyoza which I love and the Spicy Dream #2 and Zig zag rolls. The dream roll had deep fried tempura on it and it had a weird taste as if the oil it was fried in was either old or tainted from something else they had used it for. Was not impressed. The zig zag roll was great, however. I prefer it with the rice paper than the seaweed but that is just a personal preference. The kind of icky dream roll wont deter me from going back again though because I have enjoyed many meals there.