“Good food and service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 2,169 Restaurants in Sacramento
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My friend and I stopped here on a Tuesday for an early dinner. Our server Brittany answered our questions about the food and drink menus. I chose the Spaghetti & Meatballs, and my friend ordered the BBQ Chopped Salad. We shared the Calamari.
Our letter grades are as follows:

Spaghetti & Meatballs B+
BBQ Chopped Salad B+
Calamari C+

Brittany is an excellent server and took time to chat with us about her soccer career.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I stopped by for dinner and got the shaft! I had to wait 15 minutes to get seated and then another 15 minutes for a waiter. Thank God I brought something to read!! I know they were busy, but it was over the top. especially since other folks were seated after me and got served before me! I ordered the soup and salad special, but wasn't told that they no longer did unlimited servings until I asked for more soup. They just dropped the ball all the way around and left me disappointing and not likely to return. Simply a shame.....

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

When a restaurant is half full, I don't expect to wait an hour for my food. I don't expect everyone at my table to receive their food at different times. So service on this day was a problem. That said? The food was good and they had a generous selection of beers.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Before I left Sacramento I decided to give pazookies a try. It's seriously one of the best desserts I've had in a casual dining restaurant. Highly recommended! Crust on the outside, soft on the inside, and hot, until you mix it with the icecream. I miss it already!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Okay - so the older I get the longer my birthday lasts... Met my long-time girlfriend (50+ years) for lunch. Mia was our server and I had the lunch special of 1/2 California Club Sandwich with crispy fries and Clam Chowder and my friend had the Lemon/Thyme Chicken with Veggies of Brussel Sprouts and a brown rice. My meal was great - while my friend's entree was a bit mushy and the veggies overcooked. We'll still go back to eat - they have an excellent selection of food & beverages.