“Italian!”

Ranked #210 of 2,023 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I love Italian food and am fairly picky about it. These guys have it figured out.
It is in an older building with a funky look to it. Decor is sparse, but the place is clean.
The menu is straightforward with multiple types of pizzas, salads, pastas, and beers. A few other items round out the fare. This is strictly a la carte so if you want something with your pizza, make sure and order it. Orders are taken at the counter and are delivered to the table as they come off the grill.
Service was courteous and polite. Food portions are above average and taste very good. About 7 beers on tap, plus soda and water.
I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Took a trip to check it out and was worth it, very good old school style new York pizzeria, they have no problem adding extras, and have a good beer selection, The Stormchaser says GREAT Pizza and enjoy

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

First of all the owner was great and when I told him that I'm from Brooklyn, he smiled and said "we are from Queens"; We had a military working dog with us and he even offered water for him, great service! 5's. grazie amico mio!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Food is always good. Beer is good. There is always enough space for a large group. We go often and are always satisfied.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I went here for the first time with my son on a recommendation from a friend. We ordered the Mozzarella Bread and the Italian Meat Pie pizza. Both were excellent.

Will definitely return!!!