“Better than most chains”

Giovanni's Old World New York Pizzeria
Ranked #210 of 2,023 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 October 2016

You can taste the homemade or imported ingredients. Giovanni's is committed to quality. The last time I was there it was very crowded and maybe that was the reason for the slow service? We certainly were not disappointed. We ordered a salad and pizza, good quality and price.

There are newer reviews for Giovanni's Old World New York Pizzeria

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I went for lunch and to get some work done. Had a really good calzone. Good sauce, great chewy crust, generous toppings (fillers/) took ⅓ of it home to eat later. Would most definitely eat there again.

They also let me sit for a few hours and get some work done which was helpful.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend asked what the most liked pizza was on the menu. The server had said the name of the pizza and decided to order it. My boyfriend and I both forgot the name of the pizza and I feel so bad because it was so good! It had ricotta and mozzarella cheese, homemade meat balls, spinach leaves, white and red sauce. The pizza itself was brick oven made which resulted in a slightly crunchy crust which was delicious! This was an actual pizza PIE. Which meant that you had to fold it while you take bites. I would definitely go back there again!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

A very casual atmosphere. Good for kids. The food was great. There isn't really table service but ordering was easy. Not a place for a romantic dinner or special occasion just for an everyday type of meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We skipped pizza and went for the baked chicken! Marvelous. It was perfectly done and we were lucky that we called ahead since they sell out every day.