“breakfast at Pacific Street Cafe”

Pacific Street Cafe
Ranked #12 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently ate breakfast at Pacific Street Café and as always we had a great breakfast and great service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We enjoyed lunch with friends last weekend. The wait staff was exceptionally attentive to our every table. The decor is very tasteful. We enjoyed watching the miniature electric train travel around the upper raised shelf of the dining room. Our food was delicious. My friend ordered the chicken salad as her entree. I had a green salad and a grilled cheese sandwich. Our husbands ordered breakfast for lunch. My husband raved about the bacon. I will be coming back soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Pacific St., Café, August 18, 2018. Oldtown Roseville, Ca.
While visiting the area out one morning for a place to eat. I did a search on my car Mapping system. Out of all the ones that came up this one looked interesting. It is in the Oldtown district right across from the railroad yard. This café is very nice lots of personality, staff is very friendly, and the food is hot and good, lots of it at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Emry L
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Did I say bacon, probably the best bacon you can get.
Breakfast for lunch once in a while, a good idea.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Met family here & the train kept a 16 month old entertained. The waitress brought over toy train cars, too. Very helpful & attentive waitress. Good food with lots of variety.