“Best Pizza in Old Town Roseville!”
Review of Old Town Pizza

Old Town Pizza
Ranked #29 of 505 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Old Town Pizza has three locations — in Old Town Auburn, Old Town Lincoln, and most recently, Historic Roseville. OTP is proud of the dining experience that’s been created since first opening in July 1999. Always striving to provide a fresh experience for customers, OTP offers a unique full-service, relaxed, fun environment. It is important that customers feel at home while at Old Town Pizza. With unique decor, TVs, great wine & rotating beer options and an arcade for the children, there is something for everyone to enjoy at OTP!
Reviewed 18 June 2018

When I first head that Old Town Pizza was opening up a location in Roseville, I was excited since I've enjoyed their pizza at their Auburn location for years. I was glad to see that they were taking over an empty location on Church Street since that part of Old town Roseville is in need of more shops and restaurants. There are still many empty store fronts but OTP has since brought many people back to that area. Parking is now a big issue but once you find a place, their incredible pizza and service awaits. Be prepared to get full since their pizzas are topped with plenty of cheese and toppings. Their craft beer selections features many favorites from California as well as other states. The staff is always prompt and friendly. Join their mailing list to receive valuable discount coupons. Their pizza makes great leftovers as well as.

1  Thank ruggedrider2017

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My husband kept suggesting that we try Old Town Pizza but I am a native New Yorker & it’s hard to sell me on California pizza. One day I asked him to go with me because I was craving pizza. What a nice surprise! We enjoyed a warm friendly staff & really good California pizza. A nice dinner date with leftovers to bring home.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Picture is leftovers..I could only eat two pieces at the restaurant. My pizza was so loaded. I think it's my best pizza ever . Even better then a Mac n cheese pizza I had. I'll be going back .

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We just had dinner at Old Town Pizza in Roseville, CA. Yes I have been to Gino's Pizza on Third Street in Chicago, and the topping in the caboose pizza is just like the topping at Gino's. Yes the crust is different, Gino's uses a pie type crust and Old Town uses a bread type crust. The topping is the same. Thick, full of meat, and an excellent sauce. You have to try it. Good! Also the salads are fresh and a very good value.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Saturday Night at 6:00, I understand can be busy, but it was super busy & service reflected it.
Beers came out reasonable, 10-15 min., salad was soon there after, but wings & bread sticks came out after both pizzas.
Understand the wings are twice baked & take a while, but the waitress should have said something, we had to ask, more than once.
Will still go back, cause food is very good, but will avoid busy weekend nights.