“Greek isn't my favorite but...”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Recently ate here as part of a business lunch. I had the mix & match plate with chicken and steak kabobs and was not disappointed. The meat was tender and perfectly cooked, with an excellent flavor. The accompanying rice was also very good. Others raved about the falafel.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

recently went to this place and came to know that its a greek chain resturant. They are offering a dinner menu for the limited time for the $6 and for this price you get 3 options. One starter / entree/desseart.
I took the chicken kabob / lemon chicken soup and pita.
There pita is really good and didnt had that type @ any of the Greek places. The place is clean. The only drawback i see is that there are only 2 person to take order/cook/serve and clean.
The veggie falafal are flat instead of round and its not that crispy. Taste of the food is ok , if you are able to get the $6 dinner deal its worth the $ :).

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We have eaten at Daphnes several times while the wife has been in Roseville shopping at Homegoods and have always had a good meal. Whether you get a traditional greek pita or a meal, there are several meat choices...lamb, beef, chicken or shrimp. The only reason I didn't give Daphnes an excellent rating is that their fries are consistently undercooked and therefore come out 'limp and soggy'. There is a large indoor dining room and a spacious outdoor patio with umbrella tables.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

A few of us from the office decided to order lunch from Daphne's. The day before I called to see what would be the best way to do a bunch of individual orders for the same pick up time. I called off and on starting around noon and wasn't able to get through to anyone until after 2pm. That made me a little nervous to order from them. Decided to go with it anyway. I had everyone place their order online individually. That was a breeze!

I tried calling before going in so they could bag our food together, but again it just rang and rang and rang. Oh well. I figured everything was good because everyone had received a confirmation email after ordering.

I went in and there were only 4 people working...2 at the registers and 2 cooking. It didn't look very busy, so I was kind of confused why they didn't answer the phone. Of course a whole bunch of people came in after me.

One of the orders did not go through and the guy (manager, possibly) said they have been having issues with that. I mentioned that I tried calling in advance but no one answered. He just said they are really busy. They were able to make the missing order in no time, so that was nice.

With all that said, the food was very delicious! I ordered the street pita duo, both with chicken. It was flavorful and a good portion size for me. I don't eat a lot, though, so if you have a big appetite you might want to make it a combo. I also had a piece of baklava.

One of my co-workers had ordered something that came with a rice/quinoa dish of some sort. She said it didn't really have any flavor and she would try something else next time. Other than that, everyone said their food was good.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Happy to say that things have brightened here, better menu, better service, still good value.