“Quick Lunch - special was a giveaway- well prepared”

Claim Jumper Restaurants
Ranked #13 of 486 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for food crafted with the best ingredients and an atmosphere that makes you feel right at home, Claim Jumper offers an experience sure to satisfy everyone. The menu features a medley of homemade dishes including burgers, sandwiches, fresh-baked pot pie, specialty salads, pasta, baby back pork ribs, seafood, Certified Angus Beef® and much more. All dressings, sauces and desserts are made in house daily including our tempting Six-Layer Chocolate Motherlode cake, featured as one of America’s "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts" on the Food Network.
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I worked up a appetite at the Antique Trove next door. Ordered off the lunch special.
I got a 1/2 chicken cashew sandwich with salad.

1. The half sandwich was huge on a soft black bread roll with a perfect chicken cashew salad on it.

2. The salad came first, it was large, very crisp and I ordered blue cheese and got blue cheese shavings not crumbles. WOW>

3. The meal came with shoe string potatoes that were remarkable, I searched out every little crumb.

Service was at a table in the bar, and was attentive. Superior chain restaurant. Price was ridiculously low for the quality.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We have dined here many times and the service is always exceptional, as was today. The Eggs Benedict was cooked perfectly. One of the things I like is how they cut the bacon in half and don't cook it to resemble bacon crumbles for your salad.

The server Ana, was excellent and brought gravy from the back if you want it for your roast tri- tip.

There are too many dishes to list that I would like to try, maybe next time. Our only concern is that the sausage links were cooked too well done for our taste. Our server asked us if we had any problems with the service or quality of the food. We mentioned the sausage links were over cooked. She replied that she had them before and they were not dry inside. We took a photo of the sausage and then noticed the staff putting in some new sausage links.

Overall our dining experience was great for the price.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

First let me say this restaurant has a very inviting and appetizing aroma upon entry. Service staff was very attentive and professional. My food was very delicious and the portion was quite large for being a smaller lunch plate. I had the 1/2 club sandwich and shoe string potatoes. This was my first visit and I was very impressed.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Reservations aren't required but will cut your wait time down, at this popular restaurant. The servings are extra large, most people can't eat everything on your plate, so you have some leftovers to take home. Staff is friendly and helpful, go out of their way to accommodate any special requests. They have a nice large bar, and an enclosed (glassed in Patio area along side the bar, for eating also.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The Claim Jumper is another Laundry Restaurant Group that keeps the highest level of consistency with their food and beverages. Great family restaurant too. Don't forget the salad bar. The drinks at the bar prove to be a knowledgeable establishment. Have fun with the staff. Always a good time.