“A great Happy Hour”

Ranked #13 of 486 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Famous for food crafted with the best ingredients and an atmosphere that makes you feel right at home, Claim Jumper offers an experience sure to satisfy everyone. The menu features a medley of homemade dishes including burgers, sandwiches, fresh-baked pot pie, specialty salads, pasta, baby back pork ribs, seafood, Certified Angus Beef® and much more. All dressings, sauces and desserts are made in house daily including our tempting Six-Layer Chocolate Motherlode cake, featured as one of America’s "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts" on the Food Network.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The Claim Jumper is another Laundry Restaurant Group that keeps the highest level of consistency with their food and beverages. Great family restaurant too. Don't forget the salad bar. The drinks at the bar prove to be a knowledgeable establishment. Have fun with the staff. Always a good time.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We celebrated my husband's birthday by eating at Claim Jumper. Hubby said the Pork ribs were not as good as I make (he's particular) but I really enjoyed the Grilled Shrimp Classic. We decided to split the Salted Carmel Mud Pie. Ha, ha! It's enough for at least 4 maybe even 6 people. We could not finish it and really ate too much of it. It was real good though - just make sure you have some friends along to enjoy it with you.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

they always give you a huge plate of food and the service is awesome. i work close by and close to order carry out, they are always smiling

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I love this place one of my favorite restaurants. They have a great selection of good food with good prices and awesome desserts. The portions of food are quite large I always take home leftovers. The service has always been good and I love that it looks like a big log cabin house.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We like it because we can get da bomb lemon-Parmesan zucchini spears. OMG these are the best. They have a great wedge salad and it's on their happy hour menu for cheap. Simple food is what I say about this place. CJs has gone through various ups and downs, but as of lately, they seem to be doing ok. It was the rage when they first opened. Then things fell apart and we wouldn't even go there. But, they've been back the past 2 years and we content with their food. Nothing is bad.