“Salted Carmel Mud Pie for 4 people!”

Claim Jumper Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 462 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We celebrated my husband's birthday by eating at Claim Jumper. Hubby said the Pork ribs were not as good as I make (he's particular) but I really enjoyed the Grilled Shrimp Classic. We decided to split the Salted Carmel Mud Pie. Ha, ha! It's enough for at least 4 maybe even 6 people. We could not finish it and really ate too much of it. It was real good though - just make sure you have some friends along to enjoy it with you.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

they always give you a huge plate of food and the service is awesome. i work close by and close to order carry out, they are always smiling

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I love this place one of my favorite restaurants. They have a great selection of good food with good prices and awesome desserts. The portions of food are quite large I always take home leftovers. The service has always been good and I love that it looks like a big log cabin house.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We like it because we can get da bomb lemon-Parmesan zucchini spears. OMG these are the best. They have a great wedge salad and it's on their happy hour menu for cheap. Simple food is what I say about this place. CJs has gone through various ups and downs, but as of lately, they seem to be doing ok. It was the rage when they first opened. Then things fell apart and we wouldn't even go there. But, they've been back the past 2 years and we content with their food. Nothing is bad.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Meeting up with friends for a brunch was filled with delightful surprises. The hand made omelets were delicious. The prime rib was cooked perfectly and the Eggs Benedict were stunningly fresh. The myriad of delicious treats (pizza, lasagna, eggs, bacon, sausage, three different types of potatoes, cheese enchiladas, and desserts), are just a small sample of fantastic choices.