All reviews claim jumper granola bars non smokers nice place to stay oatmeal esa properties freeway
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Good, basic hotel with adequate amenities. No USB ports in the room, which was a pain in the butt, since I only brought one wall charger with me. Convenient to a mall and the Claim Jumper restaurant, so no danger of starvation, especially given CJ's portion sizes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flutist60
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We’re glad to know you were pleased with your clean room and that our location close to Claim Jumper restaurant was convenient for your needs. However, we’re sorry for missing to meet some of your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This Hotel is the best for your money
The staff is friendly and always takes care of your needs.
Need more help on the weekends to take care of trash. Management is working to take care of the problem.

Room Tip: I tip the housekeeper for their great service.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thanks for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you found us to be a good value and that our location was perfect for your needs. Thank you for all of your great feedback, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It had the lowest rate in the area, and was clean and had a kitchen. I usually never even look at any of the extended stay type places, because I expect them to be more expensive. I only stayed for 1 night, but still saved money and had a fridge to put my water in, a table to eat at and a full desk for my computer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

John, thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know you liked your well-appointed room and the great value we offer for the price. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

As expected....fire alarm going off several times while sleeping.

Toilets back up in all rooms, and no available plunger.

I sleep days and checked in on a Monday. I confirmed with the front desk, that housekeeping was scheduled to clean the room on Monday (since was only day I would be gone during day).
When I returned at 7pm. Room had not been touched.

And as expected, they knocked and came right in the following day, while sleeping.

So I didn't get room cleaned my entire 2 week stay.

Typical extended stay mattresses and bedding.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James C
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

James, thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit. We apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced.  We've shared your comments with the team to identify where we fell short so the problems can be corrected. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will come back soon so we can demonstrate our dedication to our guests.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed in this hotel during my recent business trip. If you're thinking of choosing it as any king of holiday/leisure related destination think it over.

Room
Big enough for one person with basic amenities provided (iron, towels, TV, internet etc.) and a small kitchen in the room which made it really convenient if you wish to cook for yourself. You can borrow all kitchen utensils, pots and pans at the front desk. If you're planning to stay longer, you have some freedom in what you want your diet to be.
If you are like me - more used to common hotel service - it's not that much of the benefit, as I'm not really keen on cooking for myself but were forced to do so as there is no hotel restaurant to use instead.
Room was relatively clean, with relatively being the key word (I found somebody's old sock near the bed, yikes!). Room wasn't exactly dirty but once again - if you expect daily cleaning service, you'll be disappointed. They provide cleaning services once a week, I asked for it to take place on Friday, but to be honest I haven't noticed any cleaning at all. My room looked untouched and even towels were not changed.

One really annoying thing was a fire alarm, which during two weeks I've been there turned on at least three times - including one time at 5 A.M. I guess that's what happens when you allow people to cook in their rooms.

I was happy with the front desk service. Nice, helpful and really accomodating. I had issue with the payment (wanted to pay in cash and was informed they only accept cards) and they allowed me to pay for the first two days at the check-in and for the rest of my stay after I've cleared things out with my bank while my reservation was still kept in place for me. I was really greatful for them suggesting this solution and helping me along the way.

In regards to food you are pretty much on your own here. No hotel restaurant, no restaurant close by. They provide a breakfast buffet but it pretty much consists of sweet bars, muffins and some beverage - nothing that would actually constitute a healthy breakfast.

Location
If you have a car then the hotel location is actually pretty nice. A little outside of the city center, but close enough that it's short drive away from shops, restaurants and the business area. If, like me, you don't drive it's 20 min walk to the neares grocery store not to mention any decent restaurant.
Better find yourself a car, trust me.

To sum up: Would I recomment it?
If you're looking for a flat-like long stay place, probably.
If you will only sleep there, like me, ...maybe.
If you are looking for comfortable place for a leisurely excursion - Nope!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Milka S
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Milka, thank you for taking the time to share your review in detail. We are happy to know you were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates and that you had an overall pleasant stay. We have taken a note about the cleanliness issue and have discussed it with our housekeeping department to make sure we correct our drawbacks. Reviews such as yours help us to improve our service and facilities moving forward. We appreciate your polished recommendation and hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back for a much better experience.