“First time sushi eater now hooked!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wasabi - Asia Bistro and Sushi Bar
Ranked #165 of 505 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I couldn't have picked a better place to try sushi for the first time. I have always been reluctant to eat what I considered raw fish, but my daughter and her husband convinced me that this would be the place to try it, and boy, were they right! I was initially greeted by the owner/manager, Janet, who took me under her wing. She prepared for me what is known as Janet's Special, and I also had Bar B Que Ahi Tuna and the Salmon with Garlic Dill Sauce, which is to absolutely die for! Both fish are slightly seared, so not technically "raw", but the sauces were delicious and the fish was more tender and flavorful than I would have imagined. Having such a lovely person such as Janet see to my every need was definitely a plus! The tempura battered veggies were hot and crispy, and the individual pieces were big enough to make it a meal in itself. Such a wonderful experience that I hope others will be able to enjoy, too

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Very unique and tasty! Lovely fresh fish for the sashimi lovers! Great service and just overall fantastic food! A great find!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2015

This is a very clean and comfortable Sushi Bistro that my wife and I have been going to for some time now for our Friday evening date nights. We always try new items along with our favorite staples and have never been disapointed. The staff is always friendly and provide fast and courteous service that allow us to birng our own wine from home when we don't feel like our regular Sake or Ashai Beer drinks. Right up there with the best of the best in all of our travels.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Modern sushi restaurant in a small shopping center. Large portions of fresh sushi/sashimi, but presentation was sub par. Vibrant atmosphere, but a bit too loud for our group - music could be turned down a little.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Fresh Makuro, shrimp, salmon and crab. A Sushi lovers party place! Great location, reasonable prices and great service!