“three times in, and each needed help”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wasabi - Asia Bistro and Sushi Bar
Ranked #165 of 505 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The challenge that Wasabi has is the competition in the Roseville area for sushi houses. With Blue Nami across one street, Fat's across the other way, and Mikuni's down the street, one has to be really 'on your game' to earn a high rating. I have been in twice for lunch and once for dinner, and will likely take my business to the others in the future.
The decor is beautiful, the artwork quite unique. The eight TVs are very off-putting (Fox News for dinner?), and the music is downright awful. Happy Hour is "only available at the sushi bar", so you people at the tables cannot take advantage of that. The first item I ordered, fresh-wrapped spring rolls, was "not available", although the deep-fried ones were available. The sushi rolls were excellent, but the plate was chipped, and the side plate was downright dirty.
Gotta go harder to be a sushi house in Roseville.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

What I liked most about this restaurant besides the gorgeous tasting food was the excellent service. There were three of us in our party and it was easy for our food to arrive quickly. For $10, I had a Salmon Teriyaki with tempura, a generous piece of salmon, rice, salad, 4 California Rolls. It is called Lunch Box #3 Mix Tempura, Salmon Teriyaki, California Roll (4 pieces). I was completely satisfied with my meal. They did not rush us out of the restaurant which was appreciated. I noticed a lovely room where you could have a private party. It would probably seat 12 very comfortably. One of the girls had the Iron Chef 9
Fair Oaks roll (4 pieces), Spicy Tuna (4 pieces) and
5 pieces Sashimi (3 pieces Salmon and 2 pieces Tuna)