“Great food, great service”

La Provence Restaurant & Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
La Provence Restaurant & Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blue Oak
Description: La Provence offers 4-Star cuisine with an emphasis on quality fresh seasonal and locally grown ingredients combining the flavors of France and the Mediterranean Regions. Truly unique settings which suggest a European country estate with numerous rooms and creekside terrace seating. Surrounded by 51 acres of parks and open space, the perfect location for special events or wedding celebrations. Specialize in accommodating groups and events, from an all day meeting to corporate dinners and presentations. A destination spot, but favored by our locals as the perfect neighborhood get-away.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

From appetizers, salads, entrees, to dessert, this place is fantastic! The plating is gorgeous. The service was great. Wednesday is wine tasting day.
The decor is beautiful and romantic. Dress is casual.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Who knew Roseville had the most amazing restaurant? The people are wonderful. The food is out of this world. I had the french dip. Never have I had a meal so delicious. The staff could not have been nicer or more personable. Everyone in my group just loved their food. Yummy!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is one of those places that you go back to time and again just because. The location is easy to get to off Hwy 65 onto Blue Oaks Blvd and go west about a mile or so. The restaurant is situated so you can enjoy indoor dining or afternoon/evening out door dining in the shade under the trees. Friday and Saturday nights there is usually music located between the bar area and the dining room.

Now to the food. As I mentioned before, we have been there several times already and have yet to find something we did not like. This time around we both chose the prime rib dinner special and we are both still speechless!!! But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, I had the French onion soup and the Lady chose their famous dinner salad.

The entree plates were a decent size but the prime rib was so big it was draped over the generous garlic mashed potato pile with asparagus strategically positioned nearby. No matter how hard both of us tried, we both ended up bringing about half of our portion home in the to-go boxes. The prime rib was even better the next day if you can believe that.

This is a great place to go as you always see people celebrating birthday's there, wedding parties on the weekend are very common or you can just enjoy a nice quite, peaceful evening there with the love of your life. Thanks again for a great evening!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I don't order steak when I go out to eat, because few places can do steak better than I can. . .La Provence is one of those places. The filet was cooked perfectly, seasoned amazingly (Rosemary), with great sides. A little pricey.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I have eaten here scores of times. I have tried nearly every dish. I have also traveled extensively in France including the country side which this place attributes its style to. I assure you this restaurant is truly a little gem with very reasonable prices. If you want extremely well made french food with superb environment this is the place.