“Shroom~cheesesteak is tasty,Pepsi products a pulse.”
Review of Cheese Steak Shop

Cheese Steak Shop
Ranked #99 of 504 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

There are two other Philly cheesesteak places I've eaten at.This one is good,I like the bread they use, it is soft and a great holder of the steak.The mushrooms are plenty and so is the meat.Garlic fries were skimpy for the price but firm and great flavor.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Had the 10" mushroom, it was just like Philly
The bread was soft & the meat actually tasted like steak unlike many other places that serve so called Philly cheesesteaks. Prices are good & the staff was friendly to boot.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

This place is sooo good! I got the mushroom 7" and it was delicious. The garlic fries were a little soggy but they were ok. Best cheese steak in Roseville. Made to order!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We just love coming back here over and over again. Their cheese steak sandwich is probably the best cheese steak sandwich that I had...full of flavor, full of meat, and great size for the price. Service is great as well. Tip: look for their coupons that you can usually get from those discount coupons that comes in the mail. But even if you don't have a coupon, their price is very reasonable. It is a small place, but clean and well lighted. They even have a television as a bonus. Come and try it, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My husband and I decided to go by and check this Cheese Steak Shop out. We went here with no high nor low expectations, just hungry for something different. Upon entering we were kindly welcomed by a kind british speaking gentleman. He began to describe the many ways we could order our sandwiches and the different sizes. Very informative. Alas, I ordered the regular size Cheese Steak Sandwich with grilled onions and peppers, while my husband ordered the the Large size with additional cheez whiz on top. Both of our sandwiches and the rolls were deliciously fresh and tasty. The side of steak fries were cooked to perfection, hot and crispy on the outside, soft in the inside. We were very pleased with the freshness of the food and that tastiness. Surely we shall return soon. Check this place out, you won't regret it. I will admit that I am not a professional and cheese steak sandwiches, however; lunch was delish.

Date of visit: September 2014