“Yummy Authentic Mexican food!!”

Cafe Delicias Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 497 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Our family is pretty picky on Mexican food restaurants, but we really enjoy Cafe Delicias even my mom. We've tried several different dishes and drinks. The food is always served nice and hot in large portions, staff is always prompt & friendly. Easy parking and great location.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Best in town fast and fresh we will be back to eat again. We will tell all our friends about this place

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The sauces were made fresh on a daily basis, but a little hot for this Northern girl ;) Very good and I enjoyed the food

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We love going to Cafe Delicias, they have great food and great service...We love It!
They ave a salad that I can't remember the name "BUT" It Is to die for....Sooo good!!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I ordered chili Colorado with beans and rice. The dish was well prepared and the chili meat was fairly tender. Unfortunately, I used the salsa provided and found it was way too salty, thus ruining some of my food.