“TOO SALTY”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I ordered chili Colorado with beans and rice. The dish was well prepared and the chili meat was fairly tender. Unfortunately, I used the salsa provided and found it was way too salty, thus ruining some of my food.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Great food in a comfortable environment. Staff was friendly. I had a great experience and will happily go back for more.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

You just can't go wrong with the food. Have friends who come from Minneapolis just to eat here. Very obliging and friendly.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Great Mexican food at a good price. Always a friendly staff on hand to give you a great dining experience

Reviewed 10 September 2014

I was visiting family in Roseville, and my cousin asked if I liked good Mexican food. The answer, of course, was Yes, though I knew I would compare it to El Sol in Logan, Utah, my home town. I ordered a cheese enchilada/tamale combo plate. It was so good I ate it all (though I should have gotten a "to go" box). The enchilada sauce was very tasty, probably home made. The tamale was excellent with large chunks of beef in the filling. I think my combo was $8.99 which I thought was very reasonable. The atmosphere was nice and good for family dinning. We were there about 2:30pm, and it was moderately busy. I think they have several other locations in the Sacramento area. I would certainly recommend it for good Mexican food. I hope to go back the next time I am in the area!