“International Breakfast Craving?”

Peg's Glorified Ham N' Eggs
Ranked #25 of 504 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We were thrilled to find that their menu options included some Mexican and Asian options, as well as their traditional American breakfast. I am Filipino, and my husband is Mexican, so we were so happy to be able to get spam and eggs and enchiladas all in one place! They also have a variety of delicious mimosas and other delicious looking breakfast items that looked worth coming back for! Their portions are huge, and we all left with leftovers. I loved this breakfast spot, and the service was excellent to boot!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered southern skillet! Tasty and filling.
Belgium waffle was just okay... too Cakey for me.
Service was friendly and fast.
Nice place for breakfast.
Be mindful they close at 2pm.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to see if they had a to go breakfast option. Answer = not really. Ok how about 2 coffee to go. Tiny little crappy cups and $7 bucks. Holy crap that was insane. Not stopping by there again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I first visited the Roseville, California Peg's Glorified Ham & Eggs a few months ago with my sister and brother-in-law who happened to be in Roseville. The breakfast was spectacular. Since then, I have been back 4 or 5 times and it has always been wonderful. I, my wife, sister-in-law, and a friend all went this morning. My wife has a gluten intolerance and we have been experimenting with a Paleo diet. These restrictions have never posed a problem. The servers are also very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a great breakfast location, this is the place!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Every time we are in town, we stop by Peg's for the Huevos Rancheros. The ranchero sauce is freshly made as well as the pinto beans. No canned food is served here. The service is excellent even when they have a line out the door. Worth the wait!