“Il Fornaio once a month!”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roseville Parkway
Description: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We go to Il Fornaio at least once a month. The food is awesome. Fresh and you must try a ravioli side dish. They are to die for. This is a chain but does not feel like it. We like to sit at the bar where Zach is an awesome server and knowledgeable!
If you are visiting this a great place and no that expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my family and my mother for her birthday. We ordered an appetizer and had to ask for plates. The waiter forgot my red pepper. I had to pour my own wine after he came to the table 4 times and didn't ask. Then we got our salads and 30 seconds later our entrees showed up.... the manager noticed our frustration and came over and offered to re-make our entrees. The final straw was the food.... how disappointing... what has happened to IL Fornaio?

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Il Fornaio is a definite must eat in restaurant.... The ambience is inviting, the service is excellent, the special bread is incredible, and the pasta dishes are fabulous. We have eaten there since the first day they opened and absolutely love it!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Il Fornaio for dinner tonight, first for happy hour and then had dinner in the restaurant, We both found the dishes lacked flavour and were missing the true Italian that they advertise. Unimpressed and found it very expensive for below average taste.

2  Thank ventcap
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Good food but very small portions for the expensive prices. The restaurant is very dark inside and I find it somewhat depressing. I am reviewing the restaurant in Roseville at the Galleria. This chain has another location in Sacramento on Capitol Mall. It is light with high ceilings. I like the atmosphere much better. I also find the food much better. The difference in chiefs.

1  Thank Anna J