“Timbers”

Timbers At the Lodge
Ranked #53 of 460 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really like going to Timbers. It's close to home & the food is always good. I really like the Lounge Menu since they remodeled the bar. My favorite "go to" is the turkey burger.

1  Thank Pam Z

Reviewed 21 May 2017

This dining room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The servers are well trained, efficient and quite friendly. The menu is varied enough to accommodate pretty much every palate. Portions are generous. As for the quality, I'd give it an above average, but not a gold star. On balance, this is definitely worth a revisit, particularly for the over-55 set.

1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great restaurant, in a 55 and older Community in Roseville, CA. Great, food, staff and atmosphere. Nice Bar and outside dining!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The buffet has some choices but the food are not quite good.. My friends have ordered their ala carte and so far they have given me a very nice feed back about it. I think I will go for the ala carte next time.. But so far , the service and ambiance are really good.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Our Tuesday night dining experience was mixed. The dining room is nicely appointed. The tables are generously spaced, so that it seems likely that it would not feel crowded even on weekends. The service was excellent. We enjoyed the crisp and fresh salad course without colliding with our entrees. Those plates came, properly warmed after a reasonable few minutes. The beef pot roast was passable, but not special. The Harris Ranch filet which we ordered cooked rare, as first delivered was actually medium well, at best. When we showed it to the waiter, she immediately took it back for replacement. When that came, it was an acceptable medium rare, but not very flavorful. We were offered a gratis dessert, by way of apology, which was a nice gesture. Our meals and the entire menu were extremely reasonably priced. Every Tuesday, there is no corkage charge, which encouraged us to bring our own good wine. They're in our neighborhood, and we will return in the hope that next time things will go a bit better.