“Healthy Choices ”

Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #283 of 460 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Black bean pita was great. Other healthy choices with plenty of toppings and sauces to choose from. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Good value and lots of healthy choices. You need to find parking and walk to it but it's not to far.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great tasting food and selections of sides. I order up the gyro pita and it comes with lettuce and dressing.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I remember when Pita Pita was pretty good. Not at the Roseville loaction anymore. The pita I ordered had hardly any meat on it and dont get me started about the hospitality or lack there of. I was the only customer in the restaurant and the employee just stared at me with a blank stare. No "hello", nothing. She did not even thank me when I paid her. So sad.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

after long time, I went to Pita Pit because I was craving pita bread. I ordered a vegetarian pita to eat there. The taste was alright but when they handed my pita, they did not provide any tray or napkin. I didn't bother to ask but I think it is a good idea to provide at least napkins for people who choose to eat there.