“Very Nice Stop”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #240 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The property is easy on and off the freeway. It is clean, well lighted and the staff is knowledgeable, kind and professional. We were there for an early dinner. The Salad bar was small and this accounts for the 4 stars, but the food was well prepared and monitored for temperature and rotated several times while we were there. There was a very good turn over. Tables were quickly cleaned and prepared for new guests. The steaks were well seasoned, well prepared and our server, Mike, was wonderful, attentive and professional. The manager came to our table a spoke with us, nice touch, and we enjoyed our meal. We will stop here again.

SizzlerTeam, SEO Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time here at our Douglas Blvd location, Cindy. We appreciate the feedback regarding the Salad Bar and your kind words about Mike. We are happy to see that you had an otherwise great experience and we look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

- Your Local Roseville Sizzler Team

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I would like to start of by saying that the staff is great! Cashier and our server were fantastic. My husband and I stopped in to eat lunch here and this is not what we were expecting. You order and pay up front, then you pick a table and the server brings out your food when ready. This is not good food. Enough said

Reviewed 29 August 2016

enjoyed dinner very much salad bar great, ribs was very good, steak was good, everyone enjoyed the food, an our server was out standing i can't remember his name, but i'm sure he will remember us for we left him something really nice for his services.

1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I visited a friend in Roseville and came upon a place I haven't been in years. You first arrive and are a little confused on whether to go up and order or gaze upon the huge menu. My friend and I did the latter. A very nice woman (who was also training a new hostess) greets you and asks to take the order. She takes our order and we wait for our tray with silverware and cups and NO other direction. Do we wait to be seated? Do we seat ourselves? Again, we do the latter. A few moments later, a nice gentleman comes and takes our order to the kitchen and we eat our salad. Soon, he brings fresh from the oven garlic toast and buns with fresh butter. Very nice for a couple of hungry people. It didn't take long for our dinners to arrive. She had the chicken with mixed vegetables. I had the steak & rib plate. It was more food than I expected. Dinner was VERY good. Our waiter came once to check on us. It was not busy for a Friday night. I would come back if I was in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Good buffet with many salad choices and an incredible dessert bar! Loved the shrimp!! Could've had a little quicker on menu items as they came out staggered - but was hot when arrived and bussing tables was prompt and friendly too.

1  Thank A24hrTSCmom