“Great Lunch”

Boudin SF Roseville
Ranked #13 of 452 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My daughter and I had a great lunch here. Service was great. I had a chicken salad sandwich on sour dough...great sandwich the bread was great took home a loaf! My daughter had a turkey and brie on a baguette...she said it was very good. We also took home some cinnamon bread!

There are newer reviews for Boudin SF Roseville

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Great food and fast service. I always bring my granddaughter here when we go out to lunch. It's a cute place more cafe style and it has the best sourdough bread.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

This is one of my favorite places to go for a sandwich. I always get the California veggie sandwich and tomato soup combo. They offer broccoli cheddar soup on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, otherwise I'd get that every time. I love the sourdough bread! I always get a loaf of bread to take home. The restaurant is clean and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwiches and french toast. The apple kouign aman is really good, especially just out of the oven.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Great Food and great Service; Crowded and not for big parties. More cafe style. Food was good, great sandwich place. Prices were medium for a group of 8.