“Great bread makes nice sandwhiches”

Boudin SF Roseville
Ranked #16 of 462 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Really a bakery that sells fine sandwiches and salads. Pleasant surroundings, good service, great Boudin sourdough.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

We have been eating at Boudin's both in Roseville & San Francisco for a long time! Best bread ever!!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

My family goes here almost once a week. My wife and daughter love the grilled cheese with a side of tomato soup. My son loves the Turkey Havarti. I bounce around all over the menu. It's nice casual place for quick dinner or lunch.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I love this place. The food is consistently good. I love the salad and soup combinations. The soup in a sourdough bowl is highly recommended. I always stop here for a quick lunch when company is visiting. They love the food and the outdoor patio. And of course, the bread is delicious.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Really good food and excellent bread The atmosphere is nice and so is the staff.
Grab a bread and take it home; it helps to make many meals great. Enjoy!