“Healthy Food Friendly with a Mediterranean Vibe”

Daphne's California Greek
Ranked #191 of 460 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Whenever my husband and I want something light and tasty, we visit Daphne's. Even if you don't like Greek food per se, everything is grilled and delicious. I especially enjoy the grilled veggies and lemon soup while my husband likes the combo plates with an assortment of rice, veggies, humus, falafel bread, chicken or beef. Nothing is heavy or greasy. The staff is friendly and efficient. Plenty of windows keep the café cheerful. Always a good bet if nothing else sounds good on a budget.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We eat here twice a month. It's quick, has healthy options, and is always fresh. They have great options for kids, that doesn't include mac and cheese. They get busy so calling ahead to order and pick up is advised.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Yummy pita and hummus! I had the combo falafel and gyros which was tasty and well prepared. Prices are reasonable. Salads are fresh and have a good dressing. Service is quick, perfect for a business lunch. Light and healthy.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great mix of vegetarian and meat dishes. I love the falafel pita, has a good flavor. Greek salad also is good with a light dressing. Weekly stop when I am out shopping.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I ate at Daphnes recently and it made me wonder why it had been so long! The food is always good and the service is fast. I plan on eating there more often.