“Good food, good atmosphere, easy parking, no wait on a weekend!”
Review of Sienna Restaurant

Sienna Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 498 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Description: Sienna’s warm ambiance and delectable menu makes every night feel like a special event with a staff that will exceed your expectations. Our restaurant will not only delight your palate, but your eyes as well. A beautiful, spacious establishment with private dining rooms, fireplaces, and an outdoor space with over sized chairs and fire pits.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the salmon was - I think it's called Sparkling Salmon. I was worried it would be weighted down with a heavy sauce that I would have to scrape off - but no! It was a light sprinkling of nuts. Also, 2 of us walked in without a reservation at 6:30 on a Saturday night and the place was packed. Instead of waiting an hour for a table, we sat at "the bar" with no wait. The bar area includes some small tables that were fine with us, comfortable and even pretty private. The staff was young and vibrant. Oh yea - and the Merlot was exceptional.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the calm ambiance and wonderful service. A little pricey for bottle of wine but overall very nice. Definitely will return

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We arrived with a group of 9 with reservations & were promptly seated. Be aware, this place is far from warm. We were seated in a side room with a fire place & I was comfortable but the main room was on the chilly side every time I went to the restroom. I had the prime rib, my wife had the filet. Both were delivered as ordered but my prime rib while medium rare, was far from hot. Also had creme brulee for dessert & the table shared two orders of the donut holes. All were delicious. Time for the check and with tip we are up to $140. Strikes me as high considering I was drinking draft Stella and my wife had house wine. The prime rib is $29 & the filet is $36 and you're going to want a salad which is $8 each. Second time for us and we left with the same feeling the first time.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had dinner here on Jan 14th 2018 with a group of friends. When we arrived we were surprised to find they had put us in a private room which was very nice. Food, service and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This was a business meeting. The food was extremely good. The service was very good as well. We got a nice location in the back of the location so we could talk. It was a very nice layout.