“Best Brunch in Town”
Review of Sienna Restaurant

Sienna Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 481 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Description: Sienna’s warm ambiance and delectable menu makes every night feel like a special event with a staff that will exceed your expectations. Our restaurant will not only delight your palate, but your eyes as well. A beautiful, spacious establishment with private dining rooms, fireplaces, and an outdoor space with over sized chairs and fire pits.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We took my 91 year old mother here for a Birthday Brunch. We had a private room, a fantastic server and the food was incredible! No entree over $17, hand crafted cocktails and $10 bottomless Mimosas. It's a beautiful restaurant and kid friendly. I would highly recommend it for any occasion.

1  Thank Douglas G

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I'd made dinner reservations for Valentine's Day online but did not know until we arrived and we're seated the menu was determined already for the night. Prior to confirming the reservations, I'd looked at the menu and determined we would order off the usual menu and not the set Valentine day dinner. The website had indicated something to the effect if we wanted to take advantage of the valentines menus to contact the restaurant.... which lead me to believe we had the option of either menu. Nope, the only option always the Valentine's Day four course menu. We both enjoyed the the food and were glad we experienced it... however, the dinner was longer and more expensive meal than we'd anticipated had we ordered from the regular menu.

We will return and try out some of the food from the main menu.

1  Thank hockeylvr2
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We enjoyed it & we will likely return. The menu is a bit thin, the appetizers lack meat and far too much of the menu has the dreaded "kick." I don't recall what the soup of the day was but refrained from ordering it after being told it was "a bit" spicy which I've learned typically means spicy as hell. Service could be considered slow but we found it nearly ideal as we wanted to relax and have a couple drinks before our meal. There were a couple times where we said "where is our waiter?" but really did not care. I ordered the ny steak & my wife had the filet. I did sub au gratin potato's for the garlic mashed because I hate garlic. Both meals were served to order & both were delicious. The ny steak was on the small side which is annoying but not a deal killer. The beer selection is a bit sparse and the on tap selection puzzling(no wheat beers)but I ordered Stella which works for me. So yeah, better than good, less than very good. P.S. we ordered the above plus 1 glass of wine, an appetizer & 2 salads(sienna side salad @ $8 each. I thought it was poor, my wife liked it. It is advertised has having pecans, I didn't find one)the tab came to $130 which is no where near my definition of moderate pricing.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Food was ok - but $8 for a bowl of warm ,salty watery soup? Really? The sliders were good - spicy but good. Fries were really good. Service needs a vast improvement - took forever to get everything including the bill. That being said I will give them a second chance - atmosphere is a good - outdoor fire pits are beautiful

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Had lunch here Feb. 3 with 3 other people. It's located in Roseville in the old Crush 29 location. The service and food was excellent. It's a relatively quiet place with a bright, elegant interior. We had Kobe sliders with rosemary fries and they were delicious. Will definitely go there again.