“One of my favorite eats in the food court”
Review of Rubio's

Ranked #151 of 488 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This mall has plenty of variety to choose from, but one of my favorites is Rubio's. Their signature fish tacos are great. (I know, fish tacos sound bad to many people, but they are REALLY good, not fishy)
The cilantro and onion condiment is good as are the variety of taco sauces, (especially the Salsa Verde) I have had their seafood (lobster etc.) burritos as well, they are good too.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

taco tuesday is the best early evening they have a special on the fish tacos. great value, good fish. we go every tuesday

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Very disappointing. Ordered classic chicken tacos. Had to look for the guacamole. Soft taco shells were cold (not heated at all). Small amount of chicken. To their credit, after I complained, they did prepare me a new plate. However, I still had to look for the guacamole and the chicken was increased but not by a lot. There are many other Mexican restaurants who do serve a quality meal that I don't intend to come back here.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Seriously, even though its a chain, they have amazing food. I've been to this Rubio's as well as others in other cities. They are consistently good! I love the fish tacos and on Tuesdays they are discounted! the shrimp tacos are also good! Heck its all good! Not crazy about the salsa but im not authentic lol. Great food at great prices.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I love Rubio's Mexican Food! Great food, fish tacos & guacamole, chips & salsa! The service is great