“Great food, spotty service ”

Rubio's Coastal Grill
Ranked #114 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We love coming to this place, but they need to work on consistent good service. In spite of 5 people in the kitchen, it took at least 20 minutes for a single chicken quesadilla. There were only 4 other people and all in line waiting. Great food, cooked fresh, friendly, and fair price point, just need to focus on the service!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The inside is decorated nice. The food can be good but also we have had some bad meals there. I guess it depends on the cook. I like that it is quiet and people are very friendly there.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Rubio’s is always good not the biggest menu but big enough love getting a lot of different style tacos and sharing. And the salsa bar is great. I like the fish and the carnitas

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We like to go here for fish tacos. They are delicious! All the menu is great and good condiments to add to one's meal. Service is fast. Fast food atmosphere, but friends can sit and talk.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This is my go-to spot for lunch or dinner. I love the salmon bowl, shrimp, and the fish tacos. I haven't had a bad meal in 12 years!