“It is a quiet romantic place to eat for couples”

Rubio's Coastal Grill
Ranked #120 of 485 Restaurants in Roseville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The inside is decorated nice. The food can be good but also we have had some bad meals there. I guess it depends on the cook. I like that it is quiet and people are very friendly there.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Rubio’s is always good not the biggest menu but big enough love getting a lot of different style tacos and sharing. And the salsa bar is great. I like the fish and the carnitas

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We like to go here for fish tacos. They are delicious! All the menu is great and good condiments to add to one's meal. Service is fast. Fast food atmosphere, but friends can sit and talk.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This is my go-to spot for lunch or dinner. I love the salmon bowl, shrimp, and the fish tacos. I haven't had a bad meal in 12 years!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Our first time here after learning about it on Trip! Constant stream of people which is a good sign to get started. Appears most were there for take out. Two of us eat for $24 and had just the right amount of food. Good friendly counter staff who even came to check on us which is unusual in this price range. Nice outside seating.