“Authentic!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Chinese food with authentic taste. Unfortunately they were out of their famous dim-sum, so I had spicy shrimp. They use the exact spicy peppers used in China, giving the dish a taste that I seldom find in the US.
There was a function in one of the sides, which made it noisy, but not annoying. Although a Friday evening, there was plenty of space and I didn't have to wait. Service was friendly.
Recommended if you are looking for authentic taste. For the Americanized version you'll need to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We just had dinner at 888 Seafood Restaurant to celebrate Moon Festival with friends and family. The restaurant is very spacious and there is a banquet room great for hosting wedding reception. Food here is not bad. Staff are friendly. The reason I rank it average is because they use MSG in their food. I can feel the pulling sensation and pressure on my face and neck after eating some of the dishes or soup. Perhaps you can ask them not to put MSG before ordering. My family and friends seem to be ok with that. Big parking lot in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Yummy goodness dim sum. Not the best but better than most other restaurants that offer dim sum.

The waiting staff was a bit slow to respond but the dim sum ladies were on top of things.

We will go back for more. For the food that is. Not for the service.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Probably the best Chinese food my family has eaten. We are not the most experienced consumers of chinese food but we have been expanding our repertoire beyond the Chinese/American food found in most of the United States. We found the food and service here above and beyond most of the restaurants we have eaten in. Nice large menu of seafood items, reasonable considering the costs of seafood everywhere else in LA

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Our friends living in LA brought us here for lunch. The dim sum was fresh and delicious. We had about 10 dim sum items and the pan fried noodles with shrimp. Each dish was well made and we liked them all. Would definitely return.