All reviews free breakfast fridge and microwave including tax clean towels the staff was friendly and helpful flat screen tv yogurt checkin sf clerk highway wineries
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I completely understand the market need for "basic" hotel accommodations (no fancy frills), and am very comfortable with "basic", but to be offered basic AND to be charged $180.00 (after taxes) for that basic AND to find the conditions described below . . . well, that is unacceptable and will cause me to never consider a Rodeway again.

Specifically:
1) the room was quite small such that there was only 1 bedside table or shelf
2) there was no place to hang clothing (no rod or hangers - we had to drape clothing over the back of the chair) (although the room layout appears to have been designed to allow for a clothes-hanging space)
3) there was only 1 chair (so both my husband and I had to drape clothing over the same chair)
4) the deadbolt lock would not engage (didn't work)
5) the electrical outlets near the sink/vanity did not work (despite many attempts to "reset" with the reset button)
6) the light fixture above the sink was a 2-bulb fixture but only one bulb was working
7) there was no toilet paper holder
8) the trash receptacle outside our room was filled to overflowing and there was an abundance of trash piled outside the receptacle; on the adjoining wing (no more than 25 feet away) there was another trash receptacle with similar "overflow" (A local transient was going through the receptacles at 8:30 am the next morning)

Again, the smallness of the room and the limited furnishings are somewhat understandable for "basic" accommodations, but the $180.00 price is outlandish and beyond basic; when you add the lack of cleanliness and order in the hallways, and the number of non-working features, it becomes truly ridiculous.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donnamo907
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

$215 for an absolute dive. Very small room without even a coffee maker. Noisy neighbors, some of whom apparently live there. Rickety bed with only 2 flimsy pillows. Totally dysfunctional television remote. Car tires screeching in the parking lot until nearly midnight. I am baffled by the positive reviews here. I honestly consider this to be a substandard fleabag motel....again, for $215!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen E
Reviewed 29 May 2017

If you want to stay here, please make a reservation. We were fortunate to get a Saturday night last minute room(not our best planning) for an astronomical rate. It had the basics: reasonable cleanliness, clean towels, soap and TV. And.... there is a complimentary food service in the morning again with the basics: coffee, fruit, yogurt, breads/ cereals. Just to note, there are a few decent restaurants within walking distance and the property is just off the 101 Freeway. Plannahheadd.

Room Tip: It is anyone's guess.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Okay recent last minute stay here. The hotel shares a lot with a Budget Inn (appears two of the buildings are Rodeway Inn and one is Budget Inn). Checkin was smooth with a friendly receptionist. Room was recently remodeled with a flat screen TV, fridge, microwave but the major downside was the room reeked of cigarettes even though it said it was a non smoking room.

Location is good - right off 101. Nothing scenic by any means but very convenient.

Wifi was weak.

Overpriced - booked day of for $149.00 on Expedia.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place was right by the 101 freeway and Rohnert Park Expressway. Centrally located in Rohnert Park, across from Sharis Cafe, Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Ample parking space and I notice a few truckers... I thought it is a good sign since truckers know the best deals... My room is on the second floor. I paid about low $70s including tax on a Wednesday night and think it is a bargain considering it has a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The room made use of its space to make it feel spacious with a Queen size bed, small table and a chair. But the location of the table is right under the TV and more like a bench, so you can't really eat and watch TV due to it's location. A second chair would really make it feel crowded since the walkway will be obstructed. I hesitated to book at first because I saw a review that the bed was hard, but my bed is just right. I have stayed at other no name brand motels before wherein the beds are box-springs and not a mattress... I stayed away from those none-chained motels ever since. Breakfast is located in one corner room on the ground floor of our building and it has a waffle maker (Most motels don't have this luxury), bread, cereals, coffee, milk, two types of juices... the regular stuff. I would like it more if they serve some fruits. The front desk is pretty strict in enforcing the 3pm check in time, but I was there around 2:35pm and the guy was courteous enough to check us in early. The hotel got a pool but we didn't use it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends