“Not worth it.”

Motel 6 Rohnert Park
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this Motel 6 for a week and it was very disappointing. Definitely and overpriced place. The rooms are very small compared to what you see in their site. Never staying here again even if it was free. Thanks but no thanks.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Came to Santa Rosa right after the fire to help my UPS terminal because they were backed up after being shut down for a week. There were very few motels for them to put me up in and I should not complain as many people lost their homes. However, this is one of the worst dirtiest nastiest motels I've ever been stuck in. I was put in the smoking handicap room of which I am neither a smoker nor handicapped. I have to wear my shower shoes throughout the room especially in the bathroom due to the filth and fear of getting some kind of foot fungus. The furniture looks like they found it in the street and Drug it in. Everywhere on the grounds it needs to be power washed. Cigarette butts everywhere gum everywhere and a general greasy nasty Funk on the concrete. I cannot warn you more than this other than to look closely at the photos and expand them. Take close note of the plumbing under the sink

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Wow... this place is really in need of new management or something. We had nowhere else to stay and paid over $150 for this room - I guess there was a race in town. I would have rather slept in my car.

The condition of the room was really poor. Hair everywhere -- in the tub, between the sheets of my bed, on the pillowcase (as well as a footprint!), and on the shower wall. Dirty towel on the hook behind the bathroom door.

They are also pinching pennies as there was NO complimentary shampoo, conditioner, lotion... ANYTHING! Not even a hair dryer. Who doesn't have a hair dryer in the room anymore?

Burn marks on the edge of the tub. This place is just gross. They really need to invest in their property and clean it up!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Fair Motel 6. The room was fairly clean, there were 2 towels, soap and clean sheets. No frills for sure but I only needed a bed. Office staff was quite polite given how busy the weekend was. I would stay there again in a pinch!

Stayed: May 2017

Dear Valerie, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Don’t be deceived by the pictures. It was also extremely overpriced. This room should be $45/night not $75. They also charged us extra since we had 2 people in the room. Let me tell you my story.

We arrived late Friday night for a dog competition the following morning. Our non-smoking room smelled like the last guest was a chain smoker. Since it was midnight when we arrived and we had to leave by 6:30am, we just dealt with it. The bed sheets in my bed had makeup transfers on it. So, either they didn't wash them or the maid rubbed her face all over the sheets. Since it was so late, we didn't want to deal with the hassle of changing rooms.

The walls in this hotel are SO thin. We could hear the security guard outside our room talking to people. This kept setting off our dogs, so we got very little sleep. We both woke up with sore throats from the constant exposure to the smoke in the room. My eyes were also burning and I had a headache. The hotel seemed sketchy so we took all our stuff when we left for the day. After being gone from 6:30am until 9pm, the room still smelled like smoke even though we left the fan on the entire time we were gone. The maids had changed the sheets on my bed. The makeup was gone, but this time I found drops of blood, questionable hairs, and stains on my sheets. DISGUSTING!

I went to the front desk and politely asked for refund. I explained to her what I had found and, not seeming surprised, said she could not do that. They can only refund you before 12pm. She also told me, “The maids are gone for the night. I can just change your room.” Like if the maids were there, that would fix finding blood on your sheets. We inspected a second room and found it was better than biohazard. My friend was so tired she did not want to change hotels without a refund.

This new room had mold growing on the walls next to the AC unit, burn marks on the bathtub, the walls weren’t clean, and it was just gross. This hotel needs a HUGE face lift. I tried to speak with the general manager but he never returned my calls. I eventually made a complaint to coporate. They were shocked by our stay and refunded us at least one of the two nights. If you have low standards and don’t mind blood on your bed sheets, then this hotel is for you. Everyone else, stay clear.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
7.4 km away
Country Inn Santa Rosa
Country Inn Santa Rosa
#16 of 25 in Santa Rosa

Been to Motel 6 Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!