See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Internet never worked & no one could give us help.
Took a shower & the tub was slippery. It was scary, since you felt like you would fall.
Bedding was thin & worn. Spread smelled. Sheets were so thin you could see through them. Pillows had no support. We rolled up our coats to use as pillows.
The outside was overgrown. Needed to cleared.
The pictures shown on their site are very misleading. A lot of what is shown must be part of what is closed up. Most of this place is vacant & locked up. There is a chain & lock on the main huge door. Most of this placed
Very Noisy! - Next to Freeway

Room tip: Next to Freeway, so it is Noisy!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank BettyT1039
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

No toiletries. Sheets had hair and lipstick! They handed me the sheets so I had to make the bed myself! Children jumping off bed above us. Staff did nothing to quiet them. Shower did not drain. Creepy place, only four other guests in the whole place! Got no sleep!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank Judith G
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We called the hotel directly to arrange for two rooms for two nights. I did this for security reasons and and because I like to deal with the hotel registration directly for the dolly. When we arrived we were informed that we had no reservations. I showed the clerk my notes with the phone number and address along with the price quoted. This information was confirmed by the hotel registration clerk. However, we were told we did not have reservations - they were full & did not have any cleaning staff available.
This came as an unsettling shock to us as we had secured the room on a credit card. Curiously the parking lot to the hotel was almost empty at 6pm. Fortunately for us the comfort inn across the street was able to accommodate all of our needs and we would highly recommend them in Rocklin California .

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Gwensibella
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Sleep well even tho my son didn't make it.
Locate is very hidden right off freeway. If u check in at night advice is call the office cos I was lost . And price is exactly. Highly recommended 5 stars from me

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tinat3126
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I usually book rooms via Priceline, Travelocity as we travel often to this area to visit family. This instance of travel, we kind of waited to the last minute to book, opportunities for a deal were getting slim, so turned to Travelocity and the Express book where I booked a 3 star hotel for $87 a night. Thought I'd get Courtyard or Hilton, but Rocklin Park was the winner. I had never read the reviews on this, but thought 3 star.. it'll be okay. On the way, I mapped it and trip advisor reviews came up, and then I was scared what we would find. However, I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading the reviews. Mind you it wasn't great - but are stay was pleasant enough. Some of the cons: No one available at the front desk, EVER. I think the whole place is run by maybe 2 staff. The breakfast was marginal, the eating area hardly maintained during dining hours, so by the end it was a disaster with crumbs and food everywhere. But the bagels were good and the Starbucks coffee machine a nice addition. Yes, the lobby needed attention, some TLC and this place could be fabulous. You can actually see the potential and the beauty that once must have been. PROS: Our room was comfy, smelled clean. Linens fresh. Nice balcony with lovely view of the woods and a sweet little new Oak Tree. Here again, just some cosmetic touches would have made it better. New lamp shades, new curtains, a light dusting of bathroom Kleenex holder and wipe down of hair dryer provided. This is a wanna-be 3-star hotel. It is more 2 star caliber, and I'd only book again in a pinch. I do think they are trying. The staff that we DID see were all friendly,helpful and pleasant, finding them is a chore though. My hubby said he's def stay again, he doesn't see the small little details like I do. The outside does need clean up also, there was trash in the parking lot, not the hotels fault, but still someone needs to clean it up. So all this to say.. I'd give this a 2 star rating for overall. A 2.5 only for the Starbucks coffee machine, and the comfy bed. But by no means is this a 3 star hotel, but it was also not as bad as some of the previous reviews... I hope Rocklin Park is trying to up there game as it was a convenient spot to stay.

Room tip: Balcony was a nice touch.
Date of stay: November 2016