US$98
US$83
US$113
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$180
Hotels.com
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We called the hotel directly to arrange for two rooms for two nights. I did this for security reasons and and because I like to deal with the hotel registration directly for the dolly. When we arrived we were informed that we had no reservations. I showed the clerk my notes with the phone number and address along with the price quoted. This information was confirmed by the hotel registration clerk. However, we were told we did not have reservations - they were full & did not have any cleaning staff available.
This came as an unsettling shock to us as we had secured the room on a credit card. Curiously the parking lot to the hotel was almost empty at 6pm. Fortunately for us the comfort inn across the street was able to accommodate all of our needs and we would highly recommend them in Rocklin California .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Gwensibella
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Sleep well even tho my son didn't make it.
Locate is very hidden right off freeway. If u check in at night advice is call the office cos I was lost . And price is exactly. Highly recommended 5 stars from me

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tina t
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I usually book rooms via Priceline, Travelocity as we travel often to this area to visit family. This instance of travel, we kind of waited to the last minute to book, opportunities for a deal were getting slim, so turned to Travelocity and the Express book where I booked a 3 star hotel for $87 a night. Thought I'd get Courtyard or Hilton, but Rocklin Park was the winner. I had never read the reviews on this, but thought 3 star.. it'll be okay. On the way, I mapped it and trip advisor reviews came up, and then I was scared what we would find. However, I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading the reviews. Mind you it wasn't great - but are stay was pleasant enough. Some of the cons: No one available at the front desk, EVER. I think the whole place is run by maybe 2 staff. The breakfast was marginal, the eating area hardly maintained during dining hours, so by the end it was a disaster with crumbs and food everywhere. But the bagels were good and the Starbucks coffee machine a nice addition. Yes, the lobby needed attention, some TLC and this place could be fabulous. You can actually see the potential and the beauty that once must have been. PROS: Our room was comfy, smelled clean. Linens fresh. Nice balcony with lovely view of the woods and a sweet little new Oak Tree. Here again, just some cosmetic touches would have made it better. New lamp shades, new curtains, a light dusting of bathroom Kleenex holder and wipe down of hair dryer provided. This is a wanna-be 3-star hotel. It is more 2 star caliber, and I'd only book again in a pinch. I do think they are trying. The staff that we DID see were all friendly,helpful and pleasant, finding them is a chore though. My hubby said he's def stay again, he doesn't see the small little details like I do. The outside does need clean up also, there was trash in the parking lot, not the hotels fault, but still someone needs to clean it up. So all this to say.. I'd give this a 2 star rating for overall. A 2.5 only for the Starbucks coffee machine, and the comfy bed. But by no means is this a 3 star hotel, but it was also not as bad as some of the previous reviews... I hope Rocklin Park is trying to up there game as it was a convenient spot to stay.

Room Tip: Balcony was a nice touch.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WPetunia
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We booked online and believed the 3 stars rated. If I could have chose -0- for this review I would have.
The Rocklin Park Motel has seen a better day. We came after dark. Took the elevator to the room. Noticed the room we were in was dusty, carpet stained, walls stained, and laying on the bed looking up the ceiling was stained. Made the mistake of not asking for a different room or leaving. When we used the shower in the morning the water did not drain and we were standing in water while taking a shower.
Going down the hallway to breakfast some parts looked like it had been painted then stopped. We took the stairs to breakfast and the carpets were badly stained.
The Continental breakfast- the hot foods were cold, warm milk and no one was in the area to supervise.
I called a few days after getting home and told the desk clerk about the room. She stated she would have maintenance go check out the room. It would be interesting to find out if that room was cleaned etc.
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2hotelpick
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The first room we were in was obvious that someone had been lying on the bed after it was made and the shower head was missing. It was not very clean. We were moved to another room that was not very clean. Your employee who checked out the room said the toilet needed to be cleaned and she would send someone up. They gave us an upgrade to the balcony rooms - but beware the locks were replaced as it appeared it had been broken into - I wondered if the bed looked like someone had slept in it because they had gotten in through the balcony. And maybe that was whole stole the shower head and the coffee packs?? Anyway - I felt uneasy and wished that we did not have a balcony. The rooms were barely cleaned daily - the beds covers made to look like they were made but the sheets underneath were balled up at the foot of the bed both days. We ran out of toilet paper and nothing was cleaned. There was no regular coffee packs for the coffee maker. The whole hotel felt dirty, carpets were clearly not vacuumed. The hotel seemed deserted and I can now understand why. It appeared that there was one person on duty for the whole hotel - doing breakfast, running the front desk, etc. The breakfast was good however. No matter what the price of the room - I will never stay here again when I come to visit my son at college. You are best to stay away from this one.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family