“Great place for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Window Box Cafe

Window Box Cafe
Ranked #37 of 148 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We met some friends there and enjoyed the quiet of the place. I"m sure it can get busy but that day it was very nice to visit. The food was great and the place is decorated in a nice way. Kind of like a down home feel. People were very friendly and we will be sure and return.

There are newer reviews for Window Box Cafe

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great little cafe for lunch. We were seated in a back room as there were twelve of us. Service was very good and food just as nice and presented well on the plates. Reasonably priced and if you order lunch you are offered a complimentary bowl of spumoni ice cream or a fresh baked cookie. Most lunches are under ten dollars and several people said the pastrami sandwich was very good. I had a turkey sandwich which came with your choice of fries, salad or fruit. Very tasty and served on their home baked bread. What was extra specially nice was the waitress smiled and said "of course" when we asked for individual checks. We will go back again to this quaint little cafe with cute decor.....sort of like going to grandma's home.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I love to support local businesses and I was excited to try this place. The decor is adorable, and it's an extremely welcoming place. The menu is extensive and average price; however, the portions for the price are small. My son ordered the steak Omelette and I was disappointed in the size for $12. I opted for the 1/2 Benedict and it was ok. The hollandaise could have been richer. The place was slow, but it took well over an hour for this dining experience. Let's say we did ALOT of waiting, even trying to cash out. It's a nice place, but probably won't go back (maybe for lunch)

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is such a sweet diner tucked in and hard to find. The food is delicious and served quickly. The service is fantastic. The owner has a huge heart! I highly recommend this place! My fave is clearly the tuna melt :)

1  Thank melissargarcia
Reviewed 20 July 2016

If you wander into the Window Box late Sunday morning, you can enjoy either breakfast or lunch for brunch. On this Sunday, both of us chose lunch.

My spouse selected the chicken-fried steak and received a plate that she said was one of the best. I Thanksgiving'd myself with the turkey dinner, complete with delicious stuffing, mashed, gravy and cranberry sauce. The serving was generous, with several thick slices of turkey breast over the stuffing.

Look out Window Box, We're coming back with reinforcements.

1  Thank Murry S

Been to Window Box Cafe? Share your experiences!