“Gyros”

Add it.
Milo's Greek Food Philly's
Ranked #77 of 152 Restaurants in Rocklin
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I'm a fan of Gyros and Milo's is one of the best. There's a lot of food for the money. I usually have them put the sauce all over the inside so you can taste it throughout the whole meal.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

At lunch here with a friend. It's a basic strip mall location, but clean and nice looking. Looks like they have a good variety of Greek food. Tried the gyro lunch. It was very good, with plenty of meat and a nice tzatziki sauce. Seems to be a popular place and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I love this place the food is so good, you can tell a lot of love went in to it. I had a french dip, first let me tell you the smell is amazing, then you bite into it and its a party in your mouth. And the aju is so good i could drink it. also the bread is well fantastic.

bottom line just go and try it.

1  Thank Lacey B
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Not knowing the area AT All, decided to trust the GPS in the car (strikes fear to even consider it huh .) Came back with Milo's...possibly because it was within a half mile...decided to give it a go anyway. So very glad we did! Atmosphere about a 2, person at the counter about a 1-, person serving the Gyro platters a 3, but the food a total 5. The Gyro was very large and so flavorful...the platter came with a Greek salad on the side...again very flavorful. Obviously a place known to the locals, close to the I-80 Freeway and no trouble with parking. We would highly recommend Milo's if your looking for a quick lunch or a little something different for dinner.

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

So we called inquiring about catered food for a 6th grade class project about Cultural Greek Food. The male who answered the phone was less than helpful. I have never been spoken to like this from a business or establishment in my life. When inquiring about menu items I was told "You need to come in, order food and look at the menu!!.... If you want just meat, then go to WINCO." I explained that I would never set foot in his restraunt due to his rudeness.... His reply "Good!"..... Unbelievable ....

2  Thank Angel0022