“A little expensive but the food is great.”
Review of Pottery World

Pottery World
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 17 September 2016

My wife and I (and she with her friends) have enjoyed meals here many times. The food has been well prepared and delicious. I am especially fond of the Eggs Benedict for breakfast.

The Pottery World Cafe, at this location, is hidden inside the grounds of Pottery world itself. It is well worth a visit and I would easily recommend it to others looking for a great breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Our family consisting of five adults and two young adults ate here for breakfast. The service was very disorganized at the start. We ate outside and it was wonderful. The service did sharpen up and we were finally served breakfast. Everyone in our party had some form of eggs and they were good, but not great! There are at least three spots that are better for breakfast and more organized.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to Pottery World many times for both breakfast and lunch. It is also excellent shopping for home and garden decor and gifts. Two of my recent favorite trips were for high tea: once at Christmas and again in the spring. High tea is very special and reservations need to be made well in advance. Breakfast and lunch are always fresh and original. Service can be a little slow, but then this is a place to want to slow down and enjoy

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This cafe in a outdoor furniture business is a hidden little gem indeed. Located in a nice area, just minutes off of Highway 80, they have very good food and service. Give it a try while shopping in the general area.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This is a favorite meeting place for my friends and me. The salad threesome is just the ticket and then we visit while shopping in their lovely store.