“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The restaurant was busy on a Friday night, but we received good food and service. The food wasn't outstanding, but good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We really enjoyed the delicious pizza, but the traditional italian pasta dishes offereed on the large menu are also excellent. The ambience is also charming and very relaxing for couples or families.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went here after a movie with three friends I had never been. Service was prompt and friendly. Comfortable atmosphere. Pizza stole the show tho! Margarita pizza was perfectly cooked, great flavor and more than we could eat.....so I took it home...but it didn't last the night.....will definitely return.....Price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We had the occasion to get a pizza and beer. Just 2 days ago. I think they have the best crust of any pizza house . They make the pizza however you want it with anything you want. Extra this and extra that and it is great. I'm a combination man heavy on the meats. I have never been disappointed with their pizza.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We had lunch here around 11:30 on a Sunday, and there was no wait. The food was great! I ordered the Sicilian sandwich with italian wedding soup and was very satisfied. If the kids order a pizza, they are given the opportunity to build their own if they choose. That was fun for them. Service was friendly. Very clean. Will be going back to try some of the other menu items!