“The best Pizza bar none”

Skipolini's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We had the occasion to get a pizza and beer. Just 2 days ago. I think they have the best crust of any pizza house . They make the pizza however you want it with anything you want. Extra this and extra that and it is great. I'm a combination man heavy on the meats. I have never been disappointed with their pizza.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We had lunch here around 11:30 on a Sunday, and there was no wait. The food was great! I ordered the Sicilian sandwich with italian wedding soup and was very satisfied. If the kids order a pizza, they are given the opportunity to build their own if they choose. That was fun for them. Service was friendly. Very clean. Will be going back to try some of the other menu items!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The food was good I had a meatball sandwich They have a big screen TV set and watched some of the game very adult and kid friendly but not very accessible for parking the waitress and other people there were very friendly

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My wife and I attend the movie theater located in the same shopping center. Following the movie we go to Skipolini's for a light snack or dinner. I always have the Wings appetizer which is the best.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Have been going to Skipolini's since first visit to Clayton, Ca location over 20 years ago. Their pizza is always great and don't forget their appetizers. They have a make your own pizza for children, grandkid's love this option. Happy hour starts at 3, good deals on drinks and appetizers, good late lunch or early dinner for two. Try to save room for Gelato!