“Authentic Oaxacan Cuisine Cooked with the Soul and Warmth of Mexican Pride”

Mezcalito Oaxacan Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 160 Restaurants in Rocklin
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Oaxaca, Mexico, is my favorite place in the world. I know the culture and I know the cuisine. Mezcalito is like having a slice of Oaxacan heaven in my backyard. Not only is the food fresh, authentic and delicious, but the service is warm and attentive. My favorite dishes include three types of mole, ceviche, and the flan. However, I'm sure my husband and I will like everything once we have more visits to travel the menu. It's rare to find a restaurant that has great food and stellar service. Mezcalito has both.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Oaxaca Cuisine in the neighborhood we drive by this place everyday. The parking lot is always a very active place . So my wife and I decided to give it a try. Boy are we happy we did. The service was outstanding and the food was fresh, and outstanding too. We had a chance to meet with The Chef and he welcomed feedback. So give them a try and enjoy the food. Per my wife the mole sauce was excellent!

1  Thank Ernie D
Reviewed 23 January 2018

What a wonderful new restaurant in Rocklin on Taylor Road. All the items we tried were especially good and we look forward to returning to try other items. Ceviche was wonderful as was the chicken mole. Dessert of three ice cream sampler was excuisite

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This restaurant specializes in Oaxacan cuisine. Their menu is varied to suit a variety of tastes. Everything is freshly made and the service was great. Very tasty!