“Last min lunch ”

Add it.
Punjab Palace
Ranked #159 of 784 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Was in a rush .. Didn't wanna go to a sit down order because of time ...

Went to the buffet ... Terrible!
All looked old and all the same red color in all the food

Service was awful too

Enough said ....

Didn't take pictures no time not worth it

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 18 February 2016

My family who loves Indian food but can not find it locally .I had the Goat Curry. It was good. They had good portion sizes. The three of us ordered a dinner plate and had a lot of food. They served a good amount of rice, some restaurants do not like serving a lot of rice. The server brought us our drinks and made sure I never run out of water. I drink water when I am at a good restaurant. They had Bollywood playing on the TV. So the place has an Indian atmosphere. I would go back if I am in town again.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Below average Indian restaurant. Riverside is not a great place for Indian food it seems so Punjab Palace might almost feel OK, but really it is not. Everything seems to taste the same, it is like the same sauce with marginal variations and different names.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I’ve been to many different Indian restaurants in many different countries (at least 13) and I can say that Punjab Palace by far has the best value. I’ve had better food but I paid 5 times the price. I’ve also paid much more and had far less quality food. To begin, the naan bread is brought out and it’s so delightful. I’m not sure how it’s to be eaten but I’m Mexican so I use it as a tortilla and it is dynamite. I didn’t find fault with any of the many dishes served on the buffet table. The deserts and fruit are also noteworthy. My wife isn’t used to Indian food so I wouldn’t add her opinion. Try Punjab Palace and you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Punjab Palace offers a moderately priced lunch buffet with good selections of both vegetarian and meat dishes. Appreciated "extras" include fresh fruit/berries on the salad bar, mango chutney and a reliably good garlic naan. I regularly take business colleagues there and all have enjoyed it.

Date of visit: March 2015