“Delicious and Decadent Cupcakes”

Casey's Cupcakes at the Mission Inn
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Riverside
Reviewed 28 March 2017

What a dreamy cupcake place in a pink theme! My favorite cupcake place ! There are so many pretty selections of cupcakes to choose from. I have tried almost every single flavor they offer. My top three favorites are Excellent Espresso, Beach Boy, and Sassy Strawberry. They also have a limited edition cupcake for each season such as the 'Gold' Cupcake. Each cupcake is nicely made with personal touch. Their ice cream is pretty good as well. I tried the red velvet one and I liked it very much. A fun, romantic, pleasant place to go to. Don't miss this lovely little cupcake store at the Mission Inn ! Just love it !

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this place when walking around riverside. But the cupcakes are really tasty. They even do a chocolate gluten free option.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Casey's made the best cupcakes I've ever had! When you take the first bit you can tell immediately that the cake and frosting are all homemade. They have a very good selection of flavors, and will even fill your cupcake with ice cream!
If you are staying at the Mission Inn, they offer room service and will deliver your cupcakes right to your room!
Casey's also had bulk candy for sale as well as drinks and shakes. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

So many great flavors to choose from. You won't be disappointed. Amaretto cupcake was divine. Don't miss this culinary delight.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

There was a nice selection. I believe the price was $3.25 per cupcake. I had one of the dark chocolate cupcakes, which was delicious. Next time, I'd like to try the ice cream infused cupcake! FYI--I saw Casey's Cupcakes listed on the dessert menu of a Mission Inn restaurant, but it was quite a bit more expensive than the price at Casey's, which was just a block away.