“Yummy cupcakes infused with ice cream”

Casey's Cupcakes at the Mission Inn
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Riverside
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

This is a top notch cupcake shop. I especially liked my cupcake infused with creamy vanilla ice cream the cupcake was very tasty not too sweet or too dry it was just right this place met my expectations and beyond, truly a gem just outside the historic Mission hotel which is a must see as well. I truly recommend this place you won't regret it!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I have previously gone to Caseys and to be honest was never that impressed by them. Well, I have had w complete change of thought on that!! They now will add ice cream to you cupcake or add cupcake to your ice cream and it is AMAZING. The taste was wonderful and they have improved from when I last visited them last summer. I will now be making monthly trips to chubby up my belly with those wonderful cupcake/ice cream combo.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Casey makes very good cupcakes. They are rich - honestly one is a huge indulgence. I'm a sucker for any of the chocolate ones but the German chocolate is my favorite. I like when she comes up with new flavors for special holidays. Great place for a treat.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We popped in to get something yummy to celebrate our anniversary and we weren't disappointed! The cupcakes are to die for and they have a great selection.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Cute cupcake store. Nicely decorated store, adorable packaging, and nice staff. Cupcakes are average. Sometimes a little dry.

1  Thank PaulaI525NP